Mercury is a puzzle game crafted by industry veteran Archer MacLean, who has been creating games since the early days and has credits dating back to International Karate and DropZone. Mercury is a Marble Madness-style puzzler/platformer played with liquid balls (drawn with special metallic reflection effects to make it look like moving gobs of mercury -- thus the game title.) Make your way through challenging puzzles with your blob of goo, but don't lose too much liquid or you'll be set out to dry. There are plenty of abstract contraptions and concepts for players to outthink and outmaneuver. The Jacob's Ladder will zap away some of your juice, while the Mercoids will hunt you down and suck up your blob. There are also Vacuum Pipes, Splitters for separating out the big blob into smaller blobs, Conveyer Belts for moving your mercury in one direction, and more.
Product Features & Details
- 72 Levels Of Liquid Mayhem.
- 2 Player Action Wireless Multiplayer On All Levels.
- 6 Graphically Themed Worlds Consisting Of 12 Levels Each. Each World Contains 3 Race Levels, 3 Percentage Preserved Levels. 3 Task Levels, 2 Combo Levels, And A Boss Level.
- Score System Allows Skilled Players To Revisit And Find All The Tricks To Obtaining The Hi Score.
- Unlockable Extra Tough Super Levels For Skilled Players Who Can Max Out The Level High Scores In Any One World.
- Tutorial Mode Guides Beginners Through The First Training Camp World.
- Over 30 Varieties Of Interactive Obejects, Useful Items, And Enemies To Hinder Your Proigress.
- Simple Controls That Only Need You To Tilt The Entire Level With The Analogue Stick As You Watch The Various Coloured Mercury Blob Gloop Around All The Hazards And Required Target Points Along The Way.
- Watch As Your Blob Of Mercury Ebb And Flow Around Everthing In Their Path, Splitting Up And Changing Colour Along The Way.
- Full Camera Control For Customised Viewing.
- Ultra Realistic Liquid Mercury Graphic Effects, Using Stunning Real Time Physics.
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (10 reviews )