Astro Boy: The Video Game (Wii)
Become the iconic hero, Astro Boy, and take to the streets and skies on an epic adventure to save Metro City from the clutches of the evil President Stone and his robot army. Utilizing Astro's entire arsenal of iconic weapons and abilities -- Finger Lasers, Arm Cannon, Butt Machine Guns and Drill Attacks, players will battle hordes of robot enemies and colossal bosses including some never-before-seen enemies across Metro City and the mysterious Surface. Using an intuitive combat system that adds depth to gameplay, players will experience classic platform action and exhilarating flight combat levels as they use Astro's unique rocket boosters to hover, avoid enemies and zip out of the way of danger. Astro Boy offers numerous unlockable and collectible elements that include exclusive art work, different versions of Astro Boy and more, as players live the story solo or side by side with a friend in 2 player co-op mode on Wii.
Product Features & Details
- Become Astro Boy ?? Play As Astro Boy, The Beloved Character From The Feature Film And Classic Anime And Interact With The Much Loved Characters From The Movie Universe.
- Experience Astro Boy’s Iconic Weapons ?? Use Astro’s Entire Arsenal Of Iconic Weapons And Abilities— Strength, Flight, Finger Lasers, Arm Cannon, Butt Machine Guns And Drill Attacks.
- Unique 2.5d Graphics And Gameplay ?? Experience Classic Platform Action And Exhilarating Flight Combat That Pit Players Against Waves Of Enemies.
- Battle Fearsome Foes ?? Battle Hordes Of Robot Enemies And Colossal Bosses Including Some Never-before-seen Enemies Across Metro City And The Mysterious Surface.
- Two Player Co-op Mode ?? Live The Story Side-by-side With A Friend In 2 Player Co-op Mode.
- Numerous Collectible Items ?? The Game Offers Numerous Unlockable And Collectible Elements That Include Exclusive Artwork, Different Versions Of Astro To Unlock And More.
|Game||Astro Boy: The Video Game|
|ESRB Rating||E10+ - Everyone 10+|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure||ESRB Descriptor||Fantasy Violence|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (5 reviews )