Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs brings all the mysteries, wilderness and variety of the world of dinosaurs to Nintendo DS. In the game each player will have the opportunity to incarnate the dinosaur he prefers. Pick a favorite out of 26 different species, from the ravenous predator to the witty scavenger, and defend your territory in nine different maps, each with unique features and all-new threats. Customize your dinosaur using special eggs earned through victories in combat, earning new thorns, feathers and bones that will make yours the strongest dinosaur. A player's objective in Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs is to fight and win against other dinosaurs using a unique and highly intuitive combat system based on dexterity and entirely controlled with the stylus. A multiplayer mode gives players the opportunity to fight against each other two ways: one-to-one Quickmatch or complete Tournament, with up to eight players!
Product Features & Details
- Experience An Intuitive Combat System Based On A Player’s Dexterity: Adapt The Level Of Difficulty To Your Choices. Face A More Difficult Drawing To Inflict More Damage. Launch Deadly Ultimate Moves. Feel The Victory By Throwing Your Opponent On Destructible Objects. Win The Fight And Collect Special Eggs, Unlocking Customizable Features!
- Pick The Dinosaur You Prefer From 26 Different Species Out Of The 5 Most Popular Families Of Dinosaurs: Ravenous Predators, Witty Scavengers, Horned Territorials, Mighty Tanks And Peaceful Herbivores.
- Customize Your Dinosaur: Choose The Color And Pattern That You Prefer. Use Your Earned Special Eggs To Add Thorns, Feathers And Bones So Your Dinosaur Becomes Stronger, Faster Or Tougher.
- Challenge Your Friends. Two Multiplayer Combat Modes Are Available Using Nintendo Ds Wireless Capabilities: Quick Combat Mode: Two Players Head-to-head. Tournament Mode: Up To Eight Players.
- Find Water And Food To Keep Your Dinosaur Healthy And Be Sure To Heal Its Wounds After Each Fight.
|Game||Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Fighting||Number of Players||1-8|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (16 reviews )