Blitz: The League II (PlayStation 3)
Own a team and fight for victory with the Blitz: The League II desgined for PlayStation 3 platform. Sequel to an award winning plot, this American football video game gives you a chance to create your own league, choose players, colors, locations and names. With the spotlight on you and the crowd cheering, it's like you ruling this Sony PS3 video game. Play with full might against the enemy team, L.A. Riots, the commissioner's creation. Feel free to punch in the face, break some bones and hit them as you can play dirty in this American football video game featuring Precision-Aim Tackling. What adds interest to the story of Blitz: The League II is the real life scandals revolving around NFL, inspiring characters like that of Ron Mexico. This Sony PS3 video game can be played alone as well as with your friends for added fun. Just connect online and challenge other players logged in with Campaign and Quick-Play Versus modes provided to enhance the game experience.
Product Features & Details
- Precision-aim Tackles -- For The First Time Ever In The Blitz Franchise, Take Control Of The New Hit-targeting Control System To Inflict Serious Pain On Explicit Areas Of Your Opponent’s Body.
- Realistic Injuries & The Return Of Late Hits -- Featuring All-new Vicious Tackles And Gruesome Injuries, Including The Return Of Late Hits And New Three-man Tackles That Pack The Power To Shatter Helmets, Crack Bones, Tear Crucial Ligaments, And Send Teeth Flying.
- Enhanced Clash Mode & Touchdown Celebrations -- An Enhance Clash Mode Is Triggered With A Single-button, Allowing Players To Slow The Competition And Unleash Special Offensive And Defensive Maneuvers. After Collecting Pay-dirt, Trigger The Player-controlled Touchdown Celebration And Let The Fans Know Who Deserves The Green.
- Campaign Mode -- As The Only Videogame With A Story Mode Exploring The Darker Side Of Pro Sports, Blitz: The League Ii Puts The Player In Complete Control As He Ventures Through Brutal On-the-field Competition And Entertaining Off-the-field Drama In His Quest To Reach The League Championship. Peter Egan (playmakers) Returns To Pen The Most Entertaining Blitz Storyline Yet.
- Online Competition & Downloadable Content -- Available Modes Include An All-new Campaign Mode, Quick-play Versus, And Fully-featured Online Modes.
|Game||Blitz: The League II|
|Platform||Sony Playstation 3|
|ESRB Rating||M - Mature|
|Genre||Football, Sports||ESRB Descriptor||Blood and Gore, Strong language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Drugs, Violence|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (46 reviews )