Brave: A Warrior's Tale (Wii)
Set in a fantastic world based upon the mythology of Native America, Brave: A Warrior's Tale plays as a series of flashbacks in which a now elderly Brave describes the events of his life. Between the warrior’s tales of his youth, the player takes control of Courage, a young boy who takes lessons from his elder's experiences to stop the current threat to their village. The game provides players expansive exploration and in-game interactivity on their quest to defeat the sources of evil, continuously offering a significant challenge to players as they advance through a world of untamed wilderness. Brave is able to transform into various animals, track prey, and battle enemies that stand in his way with bows and arrows, tomahawks and a variety of ancient powers.
Product Features & Details
- Easy To Master Platforming Gameplay ?? Excellent For Young Gamers
- Use Sticks, Longbows, And A Tomahawk To Defeat Enemies
- 13 Major Areas To Explore Including Lush Forests, Raging Rivers, Wide Open Plains, And The Spirit World
- Mobile Stone In-game Tutorial Talks You Through Each Area’s Objectives And Helps You Out When You Get Stuck
- Exciting Boss Battles ?? Fight Giant Bees, Grizzly Bears, Mythical Beasts, And The Evil Wendigo
- Learn To Mimic Animals' calls To Access Their Help And Acquire New Skills
- Uncover Hidden Wall Paintings To Find Clues For New Areas
- Hone Your Senses - Learn To Find Animals By Using Their Tracks
- Collect Dream Catchers And Use Them To Restore Health When Needed
|Game||Brave: A Warrior's Tale|
|ESRB Rating||E10+ - Everyone 10+|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure, Adventure||ESRB Descriptor||Animated Blood, Fantasy Violence|
Sorry, no reviews at this time.