Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Monster Hunter Tri depicts an ecosystem where man co-exists with fantastic beasts that roam both the land and the sea. Featuring both online and offline cooperative modes, players can join online hunting parties with up to four players or play with two players on a single TV for select quests. Players also have the option to face Monster Hunter Tri's quests as a single player experience accompanied by Cha-Cha, an AI hunting partner whose tracking and trapping skills will prove invaluable in the hunt.
Product Features & Details
- Environments: Introduction Of New Environments, Including Underwater And Volcano Present New Gameplay Mechanics And The Ability To
- Updated Ecosystem: A Fully Developed World Finds Man And Monsters Existing Side By Side In A Living And Breathing Ecosystem Where Monsters Not Only Interact With The Hunter, But With Each Other As Well.
- Controls: Choose Between Three Different Control Configurations Using Either Wii Remote And Nunchuck Or Wii Classic Controller To Determine Which Best Suits Your Style Of Play.
- Online: Capcom'S Proprietary Online Wi-fi Mode Allows Up To Four Players To Connect Online With Ease.
- Enhanced Single Player Mode: Monster Hunter Tri'S Introduction Of An Enhanced Single Player Mode Which Eases Players Into The World Of Monster Hunter Delivering A Series Of Quests That Introduce Game Mechanics Slowly.
- Accessibility: Updated User Interface Makes It Easy For Players To Select The Right Tool For The Job Via Visual Cues Which Aide In Managing Items For Mining, Gathering, Carving, And More.
|Game||Monster Hunter Tri|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Third Person, Third-Person||ESRB Descriptor||Blood, Use of Alcohol, Violence|
|Number of Players||1-4|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (52 reviews )