DeathSmiles - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Explore the world of Gilverado, a kingdom haunted by tortured souls and monsters, with the DeathSmiles LE side-scrolling shooting game that is developed Xbox 360. To fight against the enemy, you can select from the four angels - Windia, Casper, Follett, or Rosa. Each angel has her own unique power that will help her wipe out the attackers. The left/right shooting mechanic in this DeathSmiles video game helps you to eliminate the monsters. Modify your bullet count and boss toughness on each level to make your game more interesting. The DeathSmiles LE video game allows you to choose your own route and set difficulty level for each stage from 1 to 3. You can also check your scores online with the leaderboards and get ranking for each angel in this Xbox 360 video game. You and your friend can simultaneously play this DeathSmiles video game.
Product Features & Details
- Travel Down The Roads Of Gilverado And Discover Hidden Conversations Between The Angels.
- Test Your Supernatural Powers Against The Onslaught Of The Ice Palace And Its Forgotten Protector.
- You Can Choose Your Own Route Through The Game'S Stages And Set The Difficulty For Each, From A Level Of 1 To 3.
- Save Replays Of Your Own Games To Watch Later For Your Own Enjoyment.
- Check Out Your Score On The Online Leaderboard, With Rankings For Each Character And Game Mode. Two-player Cooperative Play Is Also Available Via Xbox Live.
- Limited Edition: Deathsmiles Faceplate Featuring Four Cute Angels Trapped In A Creepy Gothic Cage! This Faceplate Was Never Released In Japan, Go Us.
- Limited Edition: Deathsmiles Premium Arrange Album! 15 Spooky High Energy Tracks Selected By Manabu Namki, Director Of Deathsmiles.
- Limited Edition: Deathsmiles Horizontal Artbox And Game To Compliment The Shmup Orientation.
|Game||DeathSmiles (Limited Edition)|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Shooter||ESRB Descriptor||Animated Blood, Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Partial Nudity|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4 out of 5 Recommend It! (4 reviews )