Stitch Jam (Nintendo DS)
Stitch Jam takes place in exciting locations, from tropical beaches to outer space, and introduces a new storyline involving Stitch's kidnapped girlfriend, Angel, by his evil nemesis Dr. Hamsterviel. Stitch must embark on music-based missions and defeat Dr. Hamsterviel in an epic galactic showdown.
Disney Stitch Jam features intuitive side-scrolling gameplay that is appropriate for young gamers who want to immerse themselves in the lovable character’s world as he sets off on his many adventures. Kids have the option of stylus or button controls as they catch, shoot and collect musical notes to release melodies and clear 10 missions to save Angel. Disney Stitch Jam is equipped with two-player co-operative play via download, where players can share the game with friends – a second game cartridge is not needed.
The game also includes a customization feature that allows fans to personalize Stitch with special costumes and accessories that can be unlocked in the game. Filled with a variety of original music created exclusively for the game, players will watch Stitch dance and groove on tropical beaches, the frozen city, the deep forest and other, numerous exotic locations.
Product Features & Details
- Play As Stitch In Action-packed, Musical Missions To Dodge Obstacles, Slam Enemies And Gather Cool Collectibles
- Jam To The Rhythm In 10 Stunning Locations Including Tropical Beaches, The Frozen City, The Deep Forest And Other, Numerous Exotic Locations
- Complete Story Mode To Unlock And Play As Angel, Reuben And Felix In Free Mode
- Unlock Special Costumes And Accessories To Disguise Stitch And Friends
- Download Special Co-op Stage And Play With A Friend As Stitch And Angel
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure||ESRB Descriptor||Comic Mischief|
|Number of Players||1-2|
5 out of 5 Recommend It! (2 reviews )