Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (Nintendo DS)
A prestigious army captain, an adventurous princess seeking to test her skills beyond palace walls, a humble merchant aspiring to open his own shop, and two sisters who wish to avenge their father's death...These seemingly unrelated individuals will soon cross paths when fate brings them together to journey alongside you, the hero. Dive into this unique adventure, and discover an epic tale told through the experiences and emotions of characters from all walks of life.
For the first time, a full-fledged Dragon Quest adventure arrives on Nintendo DS with Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen. Experience an adventure of epic proportions, presented through multiple character perspectives. While retaining the classic look and feel of the original release, this remake breathes new life into a much-loved entry in the Dragon Quest series with 3D graphics, dual screen presentation and newly animated monsters.
Product Features & Details
- Indulge In The Colorful Dragon Quest World Created By Yuji Horii, Combined With The Charming Characters And Monsters Designed By Akira Toriyama And Memorable Soundtrack From Famed Composer Koichi Sugiyama To Create An Unforgettable Gaming Experience.
- Experience The World Of Dragon Quest Through The Perspectives Of Multiple Characters With A Unique, Chapter-driven Storyline
- Journey Through A Beautifully Rendered 3d World, With Dynamic Dual Screen Presentation And Newly Animated Monsters
- Enjoy An All-new English Translation That Incorporates 13 Known Dialects From Around The Globe, Bringing The Diverse World And Characters Of Dragon Quest To Life
- Unravel The Ancient Mystery Behind A Cursed Kingdom By Expanding Your Town Via Chance Encounter Mode, Available Through Local Wireless Connection
|Game||Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen|
|ESRB Rating||E10+ - Everyone 10+|
|Genre||RPG||ESRB Descriptor||Alcohol Reference, Animated Blood, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Simulated Gambling, Suggestive Themes|
5 out of 5 Recommend It! (13 reviews )