Protect the ones that protect the world In ages past, the Hly Dragon was annihilated by the Black Dragon. But from his soul six new dragons were born. Together with the Dragoons, these dragons have been charged with the protection of the world.For centuries, all is peaceful... the Black Dragon appears and destroys the capital city, Granadis... Dragoon Valen Kessler and Euphe, a young healer, are charged with the task of ensuring the safety of the world's dragons, as well as uncovering the dark mystery behind the sudden attack of the vicious Black Dragon....
- Sweeping, epic story of love and adventure!
- Dragon skills add more exciting options to fight.
- Addictive game play experience
- Eye catchy, full of life characters that engross your gameplay
- Massive access to customization and crafting
- Distinguished character design
- Ad hoc multiplayer network mode, called DragoneerMode (2 to 4 players) lets you team up with your friends and fight against a dragon.
Each Character has a unique Field Skill. The leader (displayed character) can activate this skill by pressing the square button on the Field Map.
- Valen: DASH - Run at a faster speed than normal for a set time.
- Euphe:MANASEA - Slowly recover all ally HP for a set time.
- Mary: TRAP - Stop the movement of Monster Icons that come within range.
- Ruslan: PHANTOM - Randomly warp away Monster Icons that come within range.
Dragon Skills are weapon attacks that borrow the power of the Dragon Orb. When equipped, the Dragon Orb will add an attribute to your attacks.
Each Character has a different Battle Skill. They are used to support the other characters than themselves.
- Valen: DEFENCE - Protects an ally from attacks. Compare to normal Guard, it will last longer.
- Euphe: EMPATH - Heals an ally's HP to max.
- Mary: MANA BOOST - Increases an ally's Energy gain.
- Ruslan: PURIFY - Lowers or cures an ally's status ailments.
The higher the skill level, the more time you have to attempt Guarding, which increases the chance of success. Rush Attack: Use Mana to deal massive weapon damage to the enemy. The higher the skill level, the more attacks you do.
Item: Dragoneer's Aria
Publisher: KOEI Corp
System: PlayStation Portable
ESRB: E10+ - Everyone 10+
Genre: role playing games