Featuring an innovative new action drawing feature and enhanced drawing tools, Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter gives players new creative tools and immerse them into new worlds they create and explore. Players will draw their own heroes using the Wii Remote to find the Artifacts of Power and rid the Raposa village of an evil, shadowy figure that has taken over the land. Throughout the game, players will draw more than 100 unique items from robust drawing tools, such as vehicles, weapons and tools, to conquer their enemies. The all-new Action Drawing tool allows for objects to be drawn directly into the game to help navigate through several environments, including a sky world, a jungle and a shadow city. In addition, the game’s multi-player feature will allow players to draw their team members and equipment to compete against others in a variety of mini-games, such as soccer, hockey and basketball.
Product Features & Details
- Customize Your Hero And Game Universe: Draw Your Own Hero And Create Over 100 Unique Items Though Out The Game Such As A Jet Pack, A Sword And Wings.
- Create Without Limits: Explore Your Artistic Freedom With Robust Drawing Tools That Provide You With Many Templates, Colors, Brush Types, Guides And Stamps. You Can Quickly Draw A Simple Figure Or Create A Masterpiece.
- Action Drawing: Draw Objects Directly Into The Game-play To Help You Advance Through The Levels. Special Ink Powers Mean Drawing With Certain Colors Gives Your Creations Unique Properties.
- Extensive Action Adventure Game-play: Journey Through 4 Unique Worlds, Each With A Different Style Of Play Including Skating And Flying.
- Play With Friends: Draw Your Teamís Players, Equipment And More As You Compete Against Friends And Family In Multi-player Mini Games Including Soccer, Hockey & Basketball.
|Game||Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Platformer||ESRB Descriptor||Mild Cartoon Violence|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (17 reviews )