Based on Luo Guanzhong's historical novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the Dynasty Warriors series of Tactical Action games takes players back in time when chaos ruled Ancient China. For the first time on any handheld game system, players will experience the thrill of fighting single handed against legions of powerful enemy soldiers in historic battles that shaped the Chinese empire.
In the PSP version of Dynasty Warriors, each stage is divided into a network of smaller "battlefield areas", with each area holding a different degree of strategic importance. These areas influence each other and change according to the battle situation. The PSP version also features a more complicated bodyguard system, with more variations in each of the second officer and the ability to collect and trade officers with others.
Product Features & Details
- Battlefield Area System Creates New Strategic Gameplay And Allows For Shorter Periods Of Play, Ideal For The Mobile Environment
- "second In Command" Officer System Gives Bodyguards Special Skills That You Control.
- With Hundreds Of "second In Command" Officers To Discover, You Can Collect And Select Which Officers You Take Into Battle
- Exchange "second In Command" Officers Using The Memory Stick Duo
- Play As 42 Dynasty Warriors From All Of The Three Kingdoms And Unaligned Forces
- Includes Musou Mode And Free Mode!
- Uncover Seven Stories From China'S Turbulent Past!
- Mount Stampeding Elephants And Swift Horses, Then Ride Into Battle!
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure, Third Person, Third-Person||ESRB Descriptor||Violence|
|Number of Players||1|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (12 reviews )