Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators. Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan. There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1. Available only for a limited time through the launch of Medal of Honor at no extra cost, this Limited Edition version grants players exclusive access to the MP7, a unique weapon utilized by Tier 1 Operators in the field. Limited Edition owners will also benefit from day-one access to the TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns, while others must rank up to secure these weapon unlocks.
Product Features & Details
- Limited Edition -- Day-one Access To The Toz-194 And 870mc2 Shotguns.
- Limited Edition -- Exclusive Access To The Mp7, A Unique Weapon Utilized By Tier 1 Operators In The Field.
- Fight Today’s War -- Go To War As Elite Soldiers In A Gritty Combat Campaign Using Surgical Tactics Combined With Sledgehammer Force.
- Unparalleled Authenticity -- An Intense Story With Incredible Pacing And Variety Set In The Rugged Landscape Of Afghanistan Creates A Shooter Experience Only Available From The Famed Medal Of Honor Franchise.
- Realistic Battlegrounds -- Wage War From The Helmand Valley To The City Ruins Of Kabul. Environments Vary From Snowy Mountains To Vast Desert Fields, And Small Villages To Labyrinthine City Streets.
- Scalpel And Sledgehammer -- Experience Different Sides Of The War—the Surgical Warfare Conducted By Tier 1 Operators And The Overwhelming Force Of The Big Army—through The Eyes Of Four Playable Characters From The Elite Branches Of The Military.
- Asymmetrical Warfare -- Join The Coalition As A War-hardened Soldier Or Fight As A Dug-in Guerrilla Insurgent In 12-on-12 Multiplayer Matches Sure To Spike Your Adrenaline.
- 4 Multiplayer Modes By Dice -- Jump Into A Fast-paced Team Assault Match, Where Classic Deathmatch Rules And Quick Reactions Are King, Or Engage In The Story-driven Combat Mission Mode, Where Coalition Forces Look To Take Over Specific Objectives. These High-action Modes And More Are Built By The Creators Of Battlefield.
- Tactical Support Actions -- Players Use Personal Skill To Support Their Team Directly In A Coordinated Assault Raining Death From The Sky, Or Change The Tide Of Battle By Boosting Their Team’s Defensive Capabilities When They Need It Most.
- Strategic Weapon Customization -- Players Can Customize Their Gear Mid-game And Adapt To The Situation At Hand. Every Equipment Alteration Impacts The Method Of Combat.
- Dedicated Servers And Multiplayer Persistence And Ranking.
|Game||Medal of Honor (Limited Edition)|
|ESRB Rating||M - Mature|
|Genre||First-Person, Shooter||ESRB Descriptor||Blood, Strong language, Violence|
|Number of Players||1-24|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (81 reviews )