Field Commander (PSP)
From Sony Online Entertainment, the makers of Untold Legends on PSP, Field Commander is a turn-based strategy game for the portable system. Use any of the game's 15 military units to conquer the opposing army, and deploy your field of 11 officers to lead the battle. Field Commander features 30 single-player battles, plus offers a level designer function and multiplayer head-to-head over ad-hoc and internet play.
Product Features & Details
- Turn-based Strategy: Take To The Field And Guide Your Division To Victory By Outsmarting, Outmaneuvering And Outgunning Your Opponents.
- Single-player Campaign: Delve Into The Game'S Engrossing Story While Combating An Enemy Over 30 Unique Missions.
- 4 Multiplayer Modes: Compete To Be The Ultimate Leader With 4 Different Multiplayer Modes To Choose From -- Hot Seat, Adhoc, Connect With Other Players Through Soe'S Matchmaking Server, Or Take Turns Using The Play-by-email Mode.
- 15 Army Divisions: Rule The Ground, Sea And Skies By Mastering The Selectable Army Divisions At Your Disposal Through The Use Of Their Specialties, Unique Play Styles And Powerful Attacks.
- Shrewd Ai: Match Wits With An Increasingly Clever Enemy And Survive The Day To Become Triumphant.
- Create Missions: Aspire To Greatness By Creating Your Own Missions And Uploading Them To Be Enjoyed By All Players.
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Strategy, Turn-Based||ESRB Descriptor||Blood, Violence|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (30 reviews )