As COBRA unleashes its deadliest plot yet, the G.I. JOE Team is counting on you and your hand-picked team of heroes to lead the counterattack. Every mission is critical and so is every G.I. Joe character. Picking up where the live action film leaves off, G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra is an accessible third person action-arcade shooter that allows players to recreate and relive the greatest moments from the film, cartoon series and action toy line.
Choose from 16 playable characters (four of which are unlockable COBRA characters) -- each with a unique set of abilities and weapons. Then gear up with the latest in high-tech gadgets (like the film-inspired Accelerator Suit) and high-powered vehicles and take your forces across 20 levels to defeat the powers of the COBRA organization.
Product Features & Details
- Exclusive All-new Storyline That Picks Up Where The Film Ends And Is Inspired By 45 Years Of Rich G.i. Joe History.
- Choose From 16 Playable Characters (four Of Which Are Unlockable Cobra Characters) -- Each With A Unique Set Of Abilities And Weapons.
- Characters Are Classified Into One Of Three Units: Commandos Who Do Well At Close Range, Heavys Who Possess Extraordinary Shooting Skills But Do It Best From A Distance And Combat Soldiers Who Are A Balance Between The Two.
- Gear Up With The Latest In High-tech Gadgets Like The Film-inspired Accelerator Suit Which Makes You Invincible And Gives You Short Bursts Of Additional Fire Power.
- Drivable G.i. Joe And Cobra Vehicles.
- Three Difficulty Levels -- Appealing To Players Of All Ages And Skill Levels (casual, Advanced And Hardcore).
- 20 Levels -- Each With 3-5 Areas To Explore ?? Across Four Environments.
- 75 File Cards And Various Intelligence Items Hidden Throughout The Game Which Can Be Used To Unlock Additional Playable Characters, Special Missions, 4 Psas And Other Bonus Content
|Game||G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure||ESRB Descriptor||Fantasy Violence|
|Number of Players||1|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (4 reviews )