Sudoku is the puzzle phenomenon from Japan, a game that looks like a math problem, but is in fact a twisting puzzler. The rules are simple: start with a grid consisting of nine three-by-three squares in which some of the numbers are already supplied. Fill in the blank squares so that each column, row, and three-by-three grid contains a number from 1 to 9 with none repeated.
The Sudoku PSP game game features a thousand puzzle problems (plus the option to download more later), tutorial and training modes as well as an in-game help, and multiplayer options that include pass play, VS, battle, collaborative play, and even Game Sharing.
Product Features & Details
- Game Share - Send Your Psp-owning Friends Up To 5 Sudoku Puzzles To Try
- Save Your Scores With Best Times And Merge Records Wirelessly With Other Players
- Personalise Your Sudoku Experience With Pictures From Your Photo Directory
- Enjoy Animated 'elemental' grid Backdrops Covering Air, Earth, Water And Fire
- Test Your Nerve With The Time Challenge Mode
- Keep It Fresh With Downloadable Content, Including Brand New Puzzle Packs
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Puzzle, Strategy||Control Elements||Gamepad|
|Number of Players||1-4|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (28 reviews )