Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (Nintendo DS)
Los Angeles, 1979. Players take the role of Kyle Hyde, an ex-cop turned salesman trying to track down a missing friend. Clues lead to an eerie, old hotel rumored to have one very strange room – a room where wishes are granted. Players check in and get ready for a night of surprises as they meet a cast of unusual characters and try to unravel the mystery in Hotel Dusk: Room 215, a gritty graphic adventure for the Nintendo DS.
Product Features & Details
- Players Hold Their Nintendo Ds Like A Book And Use The Touch Screen To Grill Characters, Search For Clues And Solve Mystifying Puzzles.
- Players Follow The Plot Twists And Turns As They Hunt For Their Missing Friend And Investigate The Mysteries Of Hotel Dusk.
- The Ds System Is Held Like A Book, Which Allows Characters On The Screens To Face Left Or Right For More Realistic Conversations.
- The Unique Controls Let Even Novices Enjoy Themselves.
- The Unique Hand-drawn Character Portraits And Their Animations Are In Black And White, Making Them Exceedingly Distinctive And Able Stand Out, Graphically Speaking, From The Rest Of The Game.
|Game||Hotel Dusk: Room 215|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Adventure||Control Elements||Gamepad|
|Number of Players||1|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (48 reviews )