Mana Khemia is the the spiritual sequel to the Atelier
Iris series and fourth entry in the RPG series published by NIS. Mana Khemia is different from the previous Atelier Iris games in that it's a campus sim-style RPG, where you can interact with classmates and professors to complete academic quests. You play as Vayne Aurelius, a novice alchemist who was invited to attend Al Revis Academy At the academy Vayne academy, will meet human and not so human alchemists, and together you will solve the mysteries of alchemy. Players will discover and create items, weapons, and even character stats through the use of alchemy.
Product Features & Details
- Over 100 Hours Of Gameplay
- Over 20 Main Dungeons, Each With Hours Of Exploration.
- One Of The Most Elaborate Customization Features Seen In Rpgs.
- Over 150 Ways To Customize Your Character Growth
- Everything You Find In The Field Is Used To Craft Items With Alchemy. You Can Fish, Hunt, Dig, And Search For New Ingredients. Over 400 Items/ingredients Are Available.
|Game||Mana Khemia: Student Alliance|
|ESRB Rating||E10+ - Everyone 10+|
|Genre||RPG||ESRB Descriptor||Language, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes|
|Number of Players||1-2|
5 out of 5 Recommend It! (2 reviews )