MLB '07: The Show (PSP)
The MLB baseball series continues with MLB 07: The Show, which features new gameplay modes. These new modes include the Road to The Show, which will will enable fans to play solely as a custom-created rookie on both offense and defense while attempting to rise through the ranks and make a starting line-up in the Big Leagues, career and season modes, and exhibition mode.
Product Features & Details
- New Road To The Show -- Along With Classic Career Mode, Mlb 07 The Show Introduces An Innovative New Option. Road To The Show Enables Gamers To Play Offense And Defense From The Created Player'S Perspective For The Plays In Which They Are Involved.
- New Adaptive Pitching Intelligence (api) -- Catchers Will Call The Game Based On Individual Strengths And Weaknesses Of Each Pitcher And Analyze Tendencies Of Batters.
- New Pitch Command System (pcs) -- A Pitcher'S Pitch Comfort Will Be Predetermined Based On A Best To Worst Pitch Scenario. The More A Player Works On A Pitch, The Better It Becomes, And The More A Gamer Neglects A Pitch, The Harder It Becomes To Work The Strike Zone.
- New Online League Play -- Mlb 07 The Show Provides Today'S Sports Fanatics With The Ability To Set Up Leagues With Anywhere From 6-30 Teams With Full Stat Tracking, Point Benefits And Rewards.
- New Umpire Personalities -- Each Umpire Will Have His Own Definition Of The Strike Zone, And It'S Up To The Gamer To Figure Out If The Umpire Is Calling The Zone High, Low, Or Giving The Corners.
- My Sliders -- The My Sliders Option Gives Users The Ability To Create Their Perfect Game Settings Offline By Adjusting Game Sliders.
- King Of The Diamond -- This Innovative Mini-game Showcases The Challenging Intensity Of The Batter Versus Pitcher Duel, While An Inning Clock Increases The Pressure In This Over-the-line Style Challenge.
- Home Run Derby -- Lets Gamers Pick The Lineup And Set The Rules For The Traditional Homerun Contest Of Major League All-stars. Complete With Its Own Animation Database For The Most Realistic Aspects Of The Event.
- Career Mode -- Allows Gamers Create A Player, Assign Him To Their Favorite Team, And Take Their Career On The Road.
- Season Mode -- Mlb 07 The Show Tests The True Baseball Fan'S Commitment And Allows Them To Make A Run For Consecutive Rings With Multiple Seasons.
- Exhibition Mode/quick Game -- Gamers Can Select Their Favorite Team And Compete Against The Ai For A Quick Game On The Go.
- Historical Greats -- For True Nostalgic Fans Of America'S Pastime, This Game Gives Them The Opportunity To Go Against The Legends Of The Past.
- Ad Hoc Mode -- Allows Two Or More Psp Systems To Communicate Directly With Each Other Via Wi-fi Connectivity For Regional/local Multiplayer Gameplay.
- Infrastructure Mode -- Allows Gamers To Link Up For Multiplayer Gameplay Across The Nation.
- Online News Service / Mlb.com Headline News -- Sports Fanatics Can Receive All The Current Happenings In Sports Today. Information Will Be Updated A Few Times Each Hour With News, Trades And Events From 31 Different Feeds, Each Containing 25 Unique Items. Users Can Select General Mlb Headlines Or Updates From All 30 Teams Instantly, Or Save Them To The Memory Stick Duo In Order To Review Them Offline At Their Convenience. New For 07, Mlb 07 The Show Offers An Enhanced Live Mlb Ticker, Which Shows Live Status Of All Mlb Games Going On Around The League -- With Updates Several Times A Minute.
- 3-man Booth & Progressive Commentary -- Mlb 07 The Show Combines A Progressive Broadcast, Which Adapts To Current Situations As Gamers Progress Through The Game, Along With A 3-man Booth Of Rex Hudler, Matt Vasgersian And Dave Campbell.
- Playmaker Fielding -- The Fielding Interface Brings The Player Attributes Together With The User'S Skill Level.
- User Controlled Slides -- Players Can Now Control Base Runners In Attempts To Advance And/or Score.
- 40-man Roster -- Provides The Ability To Take Full Control Of A Team'S Roster And Manage All 40 Players For Each And Every Game.
- Mlb Authenticity -- Mlb 07 The Show Presents Fans With Finer Details And Nuances That Make The Game America'S Pastime. Gamers Can Drag Bunts Along With Wild Pitches, Broken Bats, Check Swings And More.
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Game||MLB '07: The Show|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Baseball, Sports||Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (13 reviews )