Monster Madness: Grave Danger (PlayStation 3)
Four friends get together for a party while the parents are away, but somebody ... or something, is about to crash the party. In four-player melee action, you will fight off the monster invasion in this top-down action/shooting game. Customize and build your own weapons by grabbing parts from the house and town to create more powerful attack tools, and find rare parts to build some ultimate weapons. Jack abandoned vehicles and deck them out with weapons to ride through the terrain and take out creatures. Visit five locations, including the suburban town, the high school, and the "Shopping Maul." The use of the Ageia NovodeX Physics platform allows you to interact with the environments physics to give yourself an advantage, such as creating barrides or throwing large objects, while the visual system uses the advanced Unreal 3 Engine.
Product Features & Details
- Top-down Shooter Action With Full Online Co-op Adventure Mode That Allows Up To Four Players To Experience All Of The Gameplay Of The Story Mode
- Extra Players Can Dynamically Join Or Leave At Any Time During The Cooperative Adventure So That The Gaming Never Stops.
- Interactive Environments, Full Of Destructible Elements, Structures And Physical Objects.
- Five Unique, Interactive Environments Full Of Destructible Elements, Structures And Objects, With A Total Of 18 Levels
- Over 70 Different Monster Enemy Types, Each With Their Own Unique Attacks And Strategies
- Drivable Vehicles Including Go-karts, Hovercraft, Mech-walkers, Ufos And More
- Player Characters Are Now Customizable With Over 100 Purchasable (in-game Currency) Power-up Accessory Items, Each Containing Unique Gameplay Status Effects
- 25 New Challenge Missions, Including Ufo Shooter, Lava Battle, Zombie Cats And More
- 16 New Character-specific Costumes, Including Pirate, Ballet Dancer, Devil, Wizard And More
- 12 Player Online Support For Deathmatch And Capture The Flag Game Modes, And Deadly Traps And Environmental Hazards Make Each Competitive Multiplayer Level A Different Experience
|Game||Monster Madness: Grave Danger|
|Platform||Sony Playstation 3|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure, Shooter||ESRB Descriptor||Blood, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Tobacco Reference, Violence|
|Number of Players||1-4|
4 out of 5 Recommend It! (7 reviews )