MotorStorm (PlayStation 3)
Developed by Evolution Studios, MotorStorm delivers visceral off-road racing, plunging players into a frenzied environment awash with grit, mud and petrol, in a game that leaves the standard rules of racing in the dust. Gone are the limits of power restrictions, limited classes, and qualifying rounds. Players simply choose their vehicle from a massive range – including dirt bikes, ATVs, sand rails, rally cars, monster trucks, and everything in between then hit the track in a no-holds-barred sprint to the finish line. Carving a swathe of destruction through the ever-changing wilderness, players must compete in a gasoline-fuelled, horsepower spectacle where the only rule is to try and stay alive.
Product Features & Details
- Attacking And Offensive Driving ?? Players Must Not Only Try To Win The Race But Survive Against The Other Racers. Combat-like Racing Takes Center Stage As The Vehicles Are The Weapons.
- Stunning Environments ?? Motorstorm Features Amazing Scenic Environments That Capture Some Of America’s Most Recognizable Desert Landmarks With Wide-open Plains, Harrowing Cliff Edges, And Tight Canyon Sections.
- Cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence ?? The A.i. Will Be Able To Analyze The Race And Surroundings And React In The Most Realistic Manner Possible. Not Only Will The Competition Try To Win The Race At All Costs, But The A.i. Will React To Situations Realistically, Such As Locating The Best Routes And Changing The Level Of Driving Aggression Based On Player Actions
- Real-time Track Deformation ?? Players Will Never Experience The Same Track Twice As Each Vehicle Will Carve Up The Track In Varying Depths, Making Navigation Of Each Lap Different Than The Last
real-time Audio Manipulation ?? An Entirely New In-game Music Experience Where Echo And Reverb Are Filtered In, Delivering A Unique Live Music Experience During Each Race
- Playstation3 ?? Greater Processing Power On Playstation 3 And Blu-ray Technology Enables More Immersive Visuals And Sound Effects In Motorstorm, Heightening The Chaos Within Each Brutal Race Environment.
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Platform||Sony Playstation 3|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Racing||Control Elements||Gamepad, Joystick|
|Number of Players||1-12|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (203 reviews )