NBA 2K11 (Wii)
In NBA 2K11, players can experience what it's like to play in Michael Jordan's shoes! Relive 10 different legendary games from Michael Jordan's career and replicate in NBA 2K11 what MJ did on the court, and even unlock MJ: Creating a Legend, a special mode where you get to take control of a newly drafted rookie Michael Jordan and craft your own version of Michael’s career in the NBA. Players can also experience what it's like to be part of some of the greatest teams in NBA history as the 1985-86, 1989-90, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1994-95, 1995-96, 1996-97, and 1997-98 Chicago Bulls.
NBA 2K11 features IsoMotion Dribbling Controls, Shot Control, a deeper My Player mode, NBA Today 2.0 (which now includes a halftime show recapping not only your in-game highlights but also real NBA scores and player stats from around the league) and much more.
Product Features & Details
- Jordan Challenge ?? Relive 10 Different Legendary Games From Michael Jordan'S Career And Replicate In Nba 2k11 What Mj Did On The Court. Successfully Reenact All 10 Game Scenarios To Unlock The Mj: Creating A Legend Mode.
- Historic Chicago Bulls Teams ?? Ever Wondered How The Lakers Of Today Might Fare Against The Michael Jordan Led Chicago Bulls? Get The Chance To Play As Some Of The Greatest Teams In Nba History As The 1985-86, 1989-90, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1994-95, 1995-96, 1996-97, And 1997-98 Chicago Bulls Squads Are Put At Your Fingertips In Quick Game Mode.
- My Jordans ?? While Playing Through Nba 2k11, Users Will Be Awarded Pairs Of Air Jordans For Hitting Game Milestones And Accomplishments. Collect The Entire Line Of Air Jordan Shoes That Mj Wore Throughout His Career And Gain Specific Attribute Bonuses When You Have Them Equipped.
- Mj: Creating A Legend ?? Complete The Jordan Challenge To Unlock This Special Mode Where You Get To Take Control Of A Newly Drafted Rookie Michael Jordan And Craft Your Own Version Of Michael’s Career In The Nba.
- Isomotion Dribbling Controls - Delivering The Most Realistic Feeling And Reacting Dribbling System To Date With Seamless Transitions Between Ankle Breaking Moves. Coupled With An All-new Gesturing System Allowing Users To Intuitively Translate Thought To Motion And Dominate Like Michael Jordan From The Perimeter To The Paint.
- Shot Control ?? Take Your Offensive Game To The Next Level With An Unprecedented Amount Of Control Via The Enhanced Shot Stick. Dozens Of New Shot Types, From Layups To Jumpshots To Dunks And Everything In Between, Are Completely Under The User'S Control With The Flick Of A Stick. The New Shot Branching System Also Allows You To Adjust Your Shots On The Fly In Mid-air Just Like Mj And Ensures That You’re Never Stuck In Long Drawn Out Animations.
- Deeper My Player Mode ?? Experience All The Facets Of An Entire Nba Career, Both On And Off The Court, With This My Player Mode Addition: My Career. Start Your Career By Going Through The Official Nba Draft Combine In Order To Get Drafted At The Real Nba Draft And Begin Your Path To Nba Stardom. Based On How Well You Perform Throughout My Career, You'Ll Be Able To Participate In Press Conferences, Get Sponsor Endorsements, Appear On Magazine Covers, Billboards, Request Trades, And Even Affect Public Perception.
- Nba Today 2.0 ?? Nba Today 2.0 Further Blurs The Lines Of Reality By Connecting Gamers To The Nba Like Never Before. In Addition To All The Real World Matchups, News, And Stats, Nba Today 2.0 Now Includes A Halftime Show Recapping Not Only Your In-game Highlights But Also Real Nba Scores And Player Stats From Around The League.
- Improved Association Mode - Updated Ai Systems Across The Board. Featuring A Revamped Nba Draft With Draft Day Trades, Dynamic Attendance, And A User-friendly Trade Finder.
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Basketball, Sports||Release Year||2010|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (359 reviews )