The war between humans and demons is tearing Neverland apart, and the ensuing chaos threatens to free the evil god Hellgaia from his tomb. Now, the future rests solely in the hands of the Dominators, those who can wield the otherworldly power found within the land’s Spectral Cards. As Galahad, a young and brash Dominator, set forth on a quest to banish Hellgaia to his shrine forever and save Neverland from judgment day.
Based on the best-selling Japanese trading card game Cardinal Arc: Neverland Card War for the PlayStation 2, Neverland Card Battles features over 200 unique cards, customized decks, and ad hoc networking for real-time multiplayer gaming and trading.
Product Features & Details
- Popular Tcg Makes Its Debut In The Us For The Psp
- Master The Power Of Over 200 Very Unique Summoning Cards
- Head-to-head Battles Set The Stage For Intense Tactical Action
- Epic Story Of Good Vs. Evil Set In Idea Factory’s Famed Neverland Series
- Conquer More Territory To Strengthen Your Power In Battle
- Build Customized Decks To Match Your Playing Style
- Ad Hoc Head To Head Multiplayer Mode
|Publisher||Yuke's Media Creations|
|Game||Neverland Card Battles|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Battle, Card, Casino & Cards||ESRB Descriptor||Mild Blood, Mild Fantasy Violence, Partial Nudity and Use of Tobacco, Voilence|
|Number of Players||1-2|
Sorry, no reviews at this time.