Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Wii)
The Sin and Punishment: Star Successor is an action video game, created for the Nintendo Wii. Battle the enemies in the single player or the multi-player mode of this rail shooter video game and make your way to victory. The outer space invades the Earth4 of the inner space in the form of a human girl called Chi. In this rail shooter video game, you play the rookie operative, Isa Jo, who is sent by the 'Creators' to destroy Chi. Realizing that Chi is harmless, Isa decides to save her and himself from the Nebulox sent by the creators to destroy both of them. Use the Wii Nunchuck controller to jump, move and evade the opponents in this Nintendon WII game. Also, fire your weapons with precision and speed using the Wii remote of the Sin and Punishment: Star Successor video game. Insert the Wii remote and Nunchuck into the Wii Zapper of this Nintendon WII game and enjoy comfortable gameplay. Move and aim with accuracy and speed using the left and right analog control sticks of the classic controller pro ensure.
Product Features & Details
- Players Can Take To The Skies With A Jetpack Or Hovering Skateboard-like Device To Dodge Enemy Attacks Or Get A Better Lock On Their Targets. Get An Extra Bonus For Staying Grounded While Avoiding Injury. Various Stages Require Understanding Intricate Patterns As Players' characters Side-scroll, Race On Vehicles Or Zip In Every Direction Through A Devastated Post Apocalyptic World. Players Can Fire At Targets In The Distance Or For Close-range Targets Use Sword Attacks.
- The Precision Pointing Abilities Of The Wii Remote Controller Make Targeting Enemies A Snap. Players Have The Option Of Controlling Their Characters Using The Wii Remote-nunchuk Combination, The Classic Controller, The Classic Controller Pro, Nintendo Gamecube Controller Or The Wii Zapper.
- Choose From Two Playable Characters With Unique Combat Abilities.
- It'S All About The Score Multiplier. The Better A Player'S Skills, The More Multiplier Points Are Earned, And The Higher The Overall Score. Players Will Want To Play The Game Again And Again To Beat Their Personal Best On Each Level.
- Created By Treasure, The Developers Behind Ikaruga, Radiant Silvergun And Gunstar Heroes, The Game Pushes The Boundaries Of The Shooter Genre With Horders Of Enemies, Massive Bosses And Explosive Graphics.
- Endless Waves Of Enemies Got You Down? A Second Player Can Join The Fight To Dish Out Twice The Punishment.
- An Online International Leaderboard Lets Players See How Their Scores Stack Up Against Players From Other Countries. Players Will Play Again And Again, And Try To Unlock Even More Points By Figuring Out And Performing Coin And Medal-achieving Tricks, In Order To Get An International-caliber Score.
|Game||Sin and Punishment: Star Successor|
|UPC||045496901820, 45496901820, 4902370518009|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Shooter, Third-Person||ESRB Descriptor||Fantasy Violence|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (13 reviews )