No More Heroes (Wii)
No More Heroes takes place in the city of Santa Destroy, and you are free to
explore the town to your liking, taking on missions large and small to collect
money and purchase new weapons as you work up towards the 10 main killing contracts.
Gameplay is all about using your Beam Katana (via Wii remote) to defeat enemies.
- Hack and Smash Your Way Through Santa Destroy, California: Unleash a lethal
combination of sword slashes and wrestling moves in this fast paced third-person
action game. Easy to learn, but challenging to master.
- Roam a Sand Box Universe in Full 3D: Immerse yourself in a modern, highly
stylized world. Roam the city on foot or slide around corners on your speed
- An Action Experience Unlike Any Other on Wii: Bring the pain and let your
plasma-beam katana do the talking. You control the action with two Wii remote
sensitive attack stances and an arsenal of close combat wrestling moves.
- Interactive Special Attacks and Over-The-Top Finishing Moves: Complete
special moves by matching your Wii remote's movements to the cues on screen.
The crazier you finish off your opponent, the more cash you'll earn for your
- Side Missions and Mini-Games: Complete side jobs for extra cash or just
play them for fun. Features games like Pizza Delivery, Graffiti Blaster and
Speed Bike Racing.
- Highly Stylized Environments and Gameplay: Features environments that are
both stunning and stylish. Gameplay gives a nod to the classic arcade games
of the 80's, as well as the games of tomorrow.