Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (PSP)
Live and die by the sword! Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is inspired by the events, environments and characters of both the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest films. Players must demonstrate their bravery and swordsmanship as they encounter all manner of crazed pirates and cursed creatures in treacherous, exotic locations. Play as Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann to prevent Jack's dark past from catching up with him.
Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics, adaptive combat and classical dueling in unique gameplay. Experience the Pirates of the Caribbean world in never-before-seen detail, going beyond the films' events and storylines to introduce new locations, an extended story, legendary pirates and a unique ending.
Product Features & Details
- Notoriety ?? Jack'S Fame As A Pirate Increases As He Strikes Fear And Admiration Into The Hearts Of His Pirate Brethren
- Control Captain Jack Sparrow ?? Take Advantage Of Situations As Jack Would, Playing To His Unique Character, Wit And Guile
- Intelligent Swordplay ?? Adaptive Swashbuckling With Intense Dueling And Acrobatic Interaction Requiring Flamboyant Creativity
- Optimal Controls ?? The Fixed Camera Lets Players Focus On Learning New Combos And Special Moves, Giving Players The Ideal Angle For Taking Out Opponents
- Exhaustive Unlockables ?? New Moves, Secret Characters, Inventory Items, Weapons And Secret Locations
|Game||Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure||ESRB Descriptor||Alcohol Reference, Simulated Gambling, Violence|
|Number of Players||1-4|
5 out of 5 Recommend It! (7 reviews )