The second game in Q-Games' downloadable quick-play games collectively called "PixelJunk". Inspired by the popular and addictive "tower defense" genre, PixelJunk Monsters takes the simple real-time strategy concept of building, researching and base defending and presents it in a uniquely attractive style.
In PixelJunk Monsters, the player controls a defender-of-the-forest character in a lush 2D environment. The player's goal is to strategically defend the pathway to his homebase from an onslaught of various threatening monsters. In between waves of monster attacks, the player scrambles to reinforce his defenses by collecting gold coins and jewels from fallen enemies to finance new towers and research deadlier weapons. This PSP Deluxe version of PixelJunk Monsters features all of the content of the original game and the Encore add-on pack as well as additional content and extra goodies to give even previous PJ:M players new dangers to dance down.
Product Features & Details
- Visual Appeal On The Psp System ?? Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe Features A Unique Hand-drawn Art Style - The Same Great Visual Quality As Seen On The Ps3 System
- Content Galore ?? Includes The Original Puxeljunk Monsters And Pixeljunk Monsters Encore Is Included In The Package As An Add-on Bonus For Pixeljunk Fans
- New Towers And Enemies ?? The Psp Version Includes Two New Towers, A Brand New Enemy And Special Boss. Mixing These New Elements, Original Stages Can Be Played Again With A Fresh Feel
medal Challenge ?? With The Medal Challenge Feature, Players Get Rewarded With Medals As They Play. Medals Won Through Playing Can Be Used To Unlock Bonus Content Such As Videos, Artwork And More
- Co-op Play ?? Co-op Play Available With Two Psp Systems Locally And Online Via Adhoc & Infrastructure Modes
- New Music ?? Features Brand New Tracks Composed By Kyoto, Japan'S Otograph. Combined With The Original Score, The Psp Version Includes More Than 20 Tracks
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Game||PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Real-Time, Strategy||ESRB Descriptor||Mild Fantasy Violence|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (6 reviews )