Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? (PSP)
A spin-off if the popular RPG Disgaea featuring the popular bird-like Prinny characters. Players control an unlucky penguin dude called a Prinny and slash their way through various Netherworlds. For this tough-as-nails action game, you're given 1000 units to accomplish your mission, but even with those 1000 units you will have to use everything you find on the battlefield to survive. Lift and throw objects, stomp enemies, even pilot tanks and planes to bombard whatever gets in your way!
Product Features & Details
- 1000 Units: Players Will Get 1000 Lives To Beat The Toughest Action Sidescroller!
- Lift & Throw: Prinnies Are Able To Lift And Throw Objects On The Battlefield.
- Vehicles: Steal And Control Powerful Vehicles, Like Tanks And Ufos.
- Hip Pound: Jump And Pound Enemies To Stun Them. Then You Can Inflict Multiple Combo Attacks For Extra Damage.
- Multiple Difficulties: Standard Mode Allows You To Take Damage Up To 3 Times Before Losing A Life, Giving Mere Mortals A Chance To Beat The Game. Also, Hell Mode Where One Means Instant Death! Good Luck!
- 3d World With 2d Characters: In Prinny, Character Art Is Created Using Fluid 2d Sprites, Giving It A Classic Look With A Comical Tone. Battlefields And Backgrounds, However, Are Created With 3d Models. This Allows For A Smooth And Unique Combat Action Where Certain Attacks Are Rendered In A 3-dimensional View.
|Game||Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Adventure||Number of Players||1|
5 out of 5 Recommend It! (6 reviews )