Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (PlayStation 3)
Represent your favorite virtual soccer team on the Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 game, compatible with your PlayStation 3 platform. The new animation for this PS 3 game gives a realistic and enhanced motion effect for activities like running, dribbling, etc. The fine-tuned controls of this sports video game ensure efficient trapping of the ball and easy movement on the field. Moreover, this PS 3 game lets you change the goalkeeper according to your convenience and move him around with complete control. Hand over the second player game-pad to your friend and crack open your opponents defense to shoot a goal on this sports video game. Create faster attacking opportunities by performing under-arm throws to your nearest defender on the Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 game. Use the wireless game-pad or the wireless keyboard of this PlayStation 3 game and provide efficient gaming inputs.
Product Features & Details
- Gameplay: Pes 2010 Focuses On Enhancing The Excitement Of Matches Between Players, Making For A Truly Challenging Experience That Will Constantly Test The Player. Intuitive Zonal Defending Will Cover Spaces And Players Need To Look Constantly For New Ways To Attack. Pes 2010 Focuses On Being A Real Football Simulation, As It Requires Both Strategic Play And Quick Reactions, As In Real Life.
- Improved Visuals: Pes 2010 Has Undergone A Major Visual Revamp, With Its Celebrated Player Likenesses And Animations Now Even Closer To Those Of Real-life Players -- Including Live Player Expressions To Be Depicted With An Improved Lighting System Which Differentiates Between Various Conditions!
- All-new Animation And Moves: Animations Now Dovetail Into Each Other Seamlessly, With Dribbling And Shots On Goals Worked Into Dribbling Animations. More Individual Skills Are Also On Show, Including New Flicks And Tricks That Have A Definite Showing On The Way A Game Flows.
- Match-day Atmosphere: Crowd Reactions To The On-field Action Are Now More Varied, With All New Chants And Cheers. The Subtle Difference Between Home And Away Matches Will Be Reproduced, And The Crowd Will React Spontaneously To Specific Situations In A Game, Showing Their Disdain Or Pleasure As Fouls Are Committed And Goals Scored. Likewise, The Commentary Has Been Altered To Offer A Fresher, More Concise Overview Of The Game.
- Enhanced Master League: Master League Has Been Thoroughly Renewed With The Enhancement Of Managerial Aspects, Which Enables Users To Enjoy Managing A Team For A Longer Career Lifespan. Seen By Many As A Key Contributor To The Series' success, The Master League Elements In Pes 2010 Have Been Bolstered By Far-ranging And Vital New Additions, Dedicated To Enriching The Mode. Further Details Will Be Announced Shortly.
- Ai: The Tokyo Team Has Worked To Improve The Ai Of The Game, With Teamvision 2.0 Implemented. Midfielders And Defenders Now Work Together To Cover Open Space And Close Down Attacks, Meaning That Cover Can Be Provided For Lower-ranked Defenders. This Also Has The Additional Effect Of Removing Soft Goals, Thus Returning Pes 2010 To Its Simulation Roots.
- Individual Play Characteristics: In Previous Pes Games, The Team Formation Has Determined The Movements Of The Players. Pes 2010 Introduces A New System Wherein The Individual Attacking And Defending Nature Of The Players Is Integral To The Way They Play. Each Player Enjoys Unique Ai Tied Into Their Best Abilities, And Is Reflected In The Actions Of Their Team Mates.
- Strategy Use: A New Power Gauge System Allows Users To Balance Their Strategy In A Quick, But Wide-ranging Way Before A Match. Every Element -- Pass Frequency, Movement, The Line Of Defense, Width Of Play, Or The Position Of The Front Line -- Can Be Altered To Match Those Of A Favored Club. These Formulations Can Be Altered At Any Point, Too, With Home And Away Matches Forcing Different Circumstances On The User.
- Penalties: An All-new System Has Been Implemented, Offering Greater Control, Placing And Accuracy.
- Enhanced Online: A New Dedicated Section Of The Tokyo Team Is Committed To Improving The Online Side Of Pes 2010. More Downloadable Content Is Also Planned. Team And Content Updates Are Planned Throughout The Game'S Lifespan. These Will Make The Game Even More Bespoke To The Player'S Match Day Needs.
- Official Licenses: Konami Has Strengthened Its Relationship With Uefa And Can Announce It Has Secured The Exclusive Video Game Rights For The Europa League Licence (formerly Known As The Uefa Cup). In Addition Konami Will Be Enhancing And Developing The Use Of The Uefa Champions League Within Pes 2010 To Make Even Better Use Of The Best Club Football Competition In The World.
|Game||Pro Evolution Soccer 2010|
|Platform||Sony Playstation 3|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Soccer, Sports||ESRB Descriptor||Mild Lyrics|
|Number of Players||1-7|
4 out of 5 Recommend It! (35 reviews )