Racquet Sports (Game & Camera) (Wii)
Racquet Sports is a multisport game that includes tennis, ping pong, badminton, squash and beach tennis. The game engages players in 40 rich graphical environments in worldwide locations including an underwater reef, a Moroccan palace, a New York loft, and a fan-filled stadium.
The multiplayer feature in Racquet Sports allows the entire family to play cooperatively with each other or to compete against each other at the same time. In addition, users will have the ability to customize their character's body and clothing with different looks and accessories.
The game is compatible with Wii MotionPlus and also includes Ubisoft's Motion Tracking Camera.
Product Features & Details
- 5 Racquet Sports: Enjoy 5 Diverse Racquet Sports, Including: Tennis, Ping-pong, Badminton, Squash, Beach Tennis.
- Simple And Effective Controls: Anyone Can Pick Up And Play With Intuitive Wii Remote-based Controls. Racquet Sports Works With The Wii Motionplus Accessory For Even More Precision!
- 40 Rich Graphical Environments: Play In An Underwater Reef, A Moroccan Palace, A New York Loft Or A Fan-filled Stadium. Over 40 Spectacular Locations In All!
- Customizable Characters: Choose Different Looks And Accessories To Build Hundreds Of Unique Characters.
- 6 Modes Of Play: Compete In 6 Different Play Modes That Provide The Perfect Way For Everyone To Play.
- Quick Match (1-4 Players): Play A Quick Game Of Singles Or Doubles.
- Around The World (1-2 Players): Play In Fabulous Places All Around The World.
- Party Mode! (1-4 Players): Play In Fun Party Mode, Where The Rules Are Random! Have Fun With Playful Balls And Birdies And Randomly Selected Wacky Rules. You’ll Never Know What To Expect.
- Championship (1-4 Players): Play A Three- To Six- Match Championship To See Who Can Win The Title.
- Tournament (1-4 Players): Win A Trophy By Beating Your Friends, Family Or Computer Opponent In A Complete Tournament.
- Training (1 Player): Get Ready To Sweat In Training Mode, Where You Will Make Remarkable Progress And Win The Championship In No Time.
- Multi-player, Split-screen Action: Compete With Up To Four Friends Or Family Members In Split-screen Mode For An Ultra-realistic Play Experience.
|Game||Racquet Sports (Game & Camera)|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Sports||ESRB Descriptor||Mild Suggestive Themes|
|Number of Players||1-4|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (7 reviews )