Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
Arm yourself against the horrors of the city in this sequel to the gun shooting game Umbrella Chronicles. Darkside Chronicles takes place in Resident Evil 2's Racoon City. It's September 29, 1998, and the city has turned to hell due to the effects of the T-virus. Players take control of Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy to deal with the undead. Only this time, the enemy is not the Umbrella Corporation ... instead, players venture into the unexplored areas of the Resident Evil story, along with the darker passages of the characters' histories.
Product Features & Details
- Two-player Co-op Shooting: Invite Friends And Family To Experience The Horror Alongside You In 2-player Co-op Mode.
- Fan Favourite Characters Return: Play As Leon S. Kennedy, Protagonist Of Resident Evil 2 And Resident Evil 4, His Partner Claire Redfield, Who Appeared In Resident Evil 2 And Resident Evil: Code Veronica, And Others Still To Be Announced.
- New Evade Movements: Utilize The Wii Remote To Flank And Evade Your Enemies, Creating A More In-depth And Intense Shooting Experience.
- Customizable Weapons: Players Can Upgrade And Customise Their Weapons For Each Battle Scenario. Each Playable Character Can Be Specialised For A Specific Combat Style.
- Dynamic Difficulty: In Addition To The Initial Settings Of Easy, Normal And Hard, The Game’s Difficulty Level Will Adjust Automatically Based On The Player’s Skill Level So That Both Old And New Fans Can Have A Fun And Challenging Experience.
- Collectibles Galore: For True Resident Evil Devotees, Archive Items Such As Characters, Enemies, Old Documents And Movies Can Be Found Throughout The Game
|Game||Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles|
|ESRB Rating||M - Mature|
|Genre||Shooter||ESRB Descriptor||Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (46 reviews )