Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
The first Resident Evil game for the Wii, Umbrella Chronicles takes place from the first person as your characters move through a fully 3D mansion. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from past Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella's stronghold. Using the Wiimote, you take aim at enemies and fire away. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii.
Product Features & Details
- Using The Wii Remote As A Gun, Players Can Experience Breathtaking Combat Against A Horde Of Zombies And Various Creatures In Dynamic First-person Perspective
- 480p And 16:9 Widescreen Support
- Certain Weapons Can Destroy Environments And Items. Shoot Objects And Watch Them Splinter, Explode And Disintegrate
- Interactive Paths ?1; Choose Various Routes And Pathways Through The Game, Allowing For Multiple Levels Of Replayability
- Multiple Weapons, Including Pistols, Submachine Guns, Rocket Launchers, The Trusty Knife, Grenades And Many More
- Classic Locations From Previous Resident Evil Games In Full 3d, Including The Mansion From The Original And Re 0, And Elements Of Raccoon City From Re2 And 3
- Umbrella?7;s Stronghold, A New Location, Holds Many Secrets To Events Throughout The Re Series.
returning Characters From Many Re Games, Including Billy Coen, Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine And Carlos Oliveira
|Game||Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles|
|ESRB Rating||M - Mature|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Shooter||ESRB Descriptor||Blood and Gore, Violence|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (133 reviews )