Captain America: Super Soldier (Xbox 360)
Players will become Captain America as he faces the Red Skull and his army in an epic third- person action adventure set in the darkest days of World War II.
Wielding Captain America's legendary shield, gamers will engage in free-flowing combat and acrobatic platforming to infiltrate Hydra's mysterious castle and battle the infamous Iron Cross, the forces of Hydra, and a host of nefarious enemies serving the Red Skull. As the First Avenger himself, players must defeat the evil scientist Arnim Zola and his wartime experiments, combining powerful melee combos and shield attacks to devastating effect.
Captain America: Super Soldier combines a highly athletic combat system with fluid platforming and a highly tuned suite of shield attacks, as Cap explores a massive castle turned military installation. His shield can be employed in numerous ways: taking out multiple enemies at once, deflecting incoming fire back at enemies, solving puzzles, and scaling walls. Players will be able to launch shield-first into the fray with the superior force of the world's first Super-Soldier at their fingertips—and they'll need every bit of that strength to overcome a castle that’s both an acrobatic playground for the Captain’s physical prowess and a house of mystery with enemies and danger at every turn.
Product Features & Details
- Become Captain America: Engage In Combat Against Enemies Bent On World Domination During World War Ii. Use Your Abilities As The Ultimate Super-soldier To Infiltrate Hydra’s Castle And Annihilate The Forces Of Evil.
- Use Captain America’s Shield: Your Shield Is Your Most Powerful Weapon And Best Defense. Use It To Take Out Multiple Enemies From A Distance, Block Incoming Attacks, Destroy Objects, Solve Puzzles, And Reflect Incoming Fire Back At Enemies.
- Capture The Castle, Save The World: Infiltrate A Huge Castle Complex That’s Both An Acrobatic Playground For The Captain’s Physical Prowess And A House Of Mystery, With Enemies And Danger At Every Turn.
- Acrobatic Platforming: Extensive Acrobatic Abilities Allow You To Scale Walls, Climb Ledges, And Vault From Poles To Overcome Environmental Challenges. Master Timing-based Controls To Execute Advanced Moves And Discover Multiple Paths Through Missions.
- Free-flowing Combat: Move Freely Through The Castle Battlefield With Acrobatic Precision As You Take Down Multiple Enemies With Devastating Combos. Take Control Of A Turret Or Grab A Soldier From Behind And Use His Weapons Against Him. Execute Punches, Kicks, Grabs, Vaults, And Shield Throws To Unleash The Power Of Captain America.
- Face Fearsome Foes: Face Off Against Captain America’s Greatest Villains, Including The Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Baron Strucker, Madame Hydra, Iron Cross, And More.
- Original Storyline Set In The Movie Universe: Experience The Stirring Tales Of Captain America’s World With An Original Story By Noted Marvel Scribe Christos Gage Created Specifically For The Video Games And Set In The Movie Universe.
- Comic Book Legend: Created By The Legendary Team Of Joe Simon And Jack Kirby In 1941, The Iconic Hero Actually Predates The Marvel Name By 20 Years, First Being Issued By The Company’s Predecessor, Timely Publications. Over 200 Million Captain America Issues Have Been Sold In 75 Countries, And The Shield-wielding Hero Is A Key Member Of The Avengers Alongside Comic Book Icons The Hulk, Iron Man, And Thor Starting In The Avengers #4 In 1964.
|Game||Captain America: Super Soldier|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure||ESRB Descriptor||Mild Blood, Mild Language, Violence|
|Number of Players||1|
4 out of 5 Recommend It! (2 reviews )