In Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival, kids join Cookie Monster and Big Bird at a fun-filled carnival through gameplay steeped in math skills that include number identification, counting, shapes and pattern recognition. Kids journey through the game in the many areas of the carnival such as The Grandstand, Midway, Petting Zoo, Food Court and the Arcade. Special gameplay helpers simplify gameplay controls and make them more accessible for preschoolers with small hands and developing skills.
Product Features & Details
- Parents' area: Parents May Review Games Their Child Has Played Along With Relevant Curriculum For Each.
- Broad Range Of Games: The Game Features An Array Of Distinct Learning Games Based On A Variety Of Activities, Including Counting And Enumeration, Number Identification, Plus Pattern, Shape And Color Identification.
- Audio Direction: Game Instructions Are Provided By Audio Rather Than Text Direction For Children With Developing Reading Skills.
- Easy To Play: The Games Are Entertaining And Intuitive Enabling Preschoolers To Play By Themselves. For The Nintendo Ds, There'S No Required Button Pushing ?? Only Screen Tapping Or Using The Microphone.
- Player Adaptability: The Game Difficulty Adapts To Child'S Level.
|Publisher||Warner Bros. Interactive|
|Game||Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival|
|ESRB Rating||EC - Early Childhood|
|Genre||Educational||ESRB Descriptor||No Descriptors|
|Number of Players||1|
4 out of 5 Recommend It! (4 reviews )