Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival (Wii)
In Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival, kids join Cookie Monster and Big Bird at a fun-filled carnival through gameplay steeped in math skills that include number identification, counting, shapes and pattern recognition. Kids journey through the game in the many areas of the carnival such as The Grandstand, Midway, Petting Zoo, Food Court and the Arcade. Special gameplay helpers simplify gameplay controls and make them more accessible for preschoolers with small hands and developing skills.
Product Features & Details
- Parents' area: Parents May Review Games Their Child Has Played Along With Relevant Curriculum For Each. Parents Can Also Customize Up To Four Profiles And Set Game Limits.
- Parent Can Play With Their Kids: The Parental Assist Mode Feature Allows Use Of The Second Wii-remote To Assist The Child Through The Game, Without Taking Away The Child'S Remote.
- Broad Range Of Games: The Game Features An Array Of Distinct Learning Games Based On A Variety Of Activities, Including Counting And Enumeration, Number Identification, Plus Pattern, Shape And Color Identification.
- Audio Direction: Game Instructions Are Provided By Audio Rather Than Text Direction For Children With Developing Reading Skills.
- Easy To Play: The Games Are Entertaining And Intuitive Enabling Preschoolers To Play By Themselves. They Require Minimal Button Usage.
- Player Adaptability: The Game Difficulty Adapts To Child'S Level.
- Active Gameplay: With Wii, Game Movements Are Jump, Tilt, Pump, Scoop, Shake And Toss. All Are Performed With Two Hands With A "handlebar" Grip.
|Publisher||Warner Bros. Interactive|
|Game||Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival|
|ESRB Rating||EC - Early Childhood|
|Genre||Educational||ESRB Descriptor||No Descriptors|
|Number of Players||1-2|
4 out of 5 Recommend It! (6 reviews )