In Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure, kids head to the zoo with Elmo, Zoe and their animal friends, as they explore games based on a variety of literacy skills, including letter identification, letter sounds and word families. Kids can also explore exciting zoo habitats including the Aquarium, Savanna, Jungle, Wetlands and the Arctic. Special gameplay helpers simplify gameplay controls and make them more accessible for preschoolers with small hands and developing skills.
Product Features & Details
- Parent'S Area: Parents May Review Games Their Child Has Played Along With Relevant Curriculum For Each.
- Broad Range Of Games: The Game Features An Array Of Distinct Learning Games Based On A Variety Of Activities, Including Letter Identification, Letter Sounds And Word Families.
- Audio Direction: Game Instructions Are Provided By Audio Rather Than Text Direction For Children With Developing Reading Skills.
- Easy To Play: The Games Are Entertaining And Intuitive Enabling Preschoolers To Play By Themselves. For The Nintendo Ds, There'S No Required Button Pushing ?? Only Screen Tapping Or Using The Microphone.
- Player Adaptability: The Game Difficulty Adapts To Child'S Level.
|Publisher||Warner Bros. Interactive|
|Game||Sesame Street: Elmo's A-To-Zoo Adventure|
|ESRB Rating||EC - Early Childhood|
|Genre||Educational||ESRB Descriptor||No Descriptors|
|Number of Players||1|
5 out of 5 Recommend It! (1 reviews )