The renowned Silent Hill survival horror series makes its handheld gaming debut with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series' most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of Travis Grady, a lone truck driver trapped in Silent Hill while making a routine delivery, players must escape the city's horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted Travis since childhood.
New gameplay elements, such as a barricade system that lets players block off rooms from enemies, and an enhanced camera system deliver an added sense of isolation and anxiety. Taking full advantage of the PSP system's graphics, sound, and portability, Silent Hill Origins sets a new standard in handheld gaming terror.
Product Features & Details
- First Silent Hill Game For A Handheld Game Platform
- Storyline Set Before The Events Of The First Silent Hill Game
- Enhanced Camera System Specifically Designed For Handheld Play
- Updated Controls Allow For More Fluid Combat And Details Exploration Of The Environment
- Brand New Puzzles And Mysteries To Uncover As Players Attempt To Escape Silent Hill As It Falls Into Ruin
- Original Soundtrack By Famed Series Composer Akira Yamaoka
|Game||Silent Hill Origins|
|ESRB Rating||M - Mature|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Adventure, Horror||ESRB Descriptor||Blood and Gore, Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence|
|Number of Players||1|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (54 reviews )