SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 (PSP)
Alexander Gozorov is a man that does not want to be found, an ex-KGB agent with ties to the Russian mafia, he has killed everyone we have sent to find him. Gozorov is believed to have information on a major imminent attack against western interests. Time is running out and your 4-man team of U.S Navy SEALs is sent in to track him down.
Created with the support of the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command, SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 3 continues to build on the legacy of the critically-acclaimed and hugely popular Fireteam Bravo series.The game has players lead a 4-man fireteam of U.S. Navy SEALs in an action-packed military hunt for weapons of mass destruction and an ex-KGB agent. Not only as the SEAL Commander will you be supported by 3 AI teammates executing the very latest SOCOM team-based tactical, stealth and action maneuvers, but you can easily bring your friends online by playing in a new 4-player co-op mode throughout the single player campaign.
Product Features & Details
- Console Like Control With Intelligent Use Of Cover.
- Strong Contemporary Narrative Supported By Cutting Edge Presentation.
- Cooperative Play In Ad Hoc And Infrastructure Modes Allows For 2-4 Player Co-ops Which Include Co-op Orders, Quick Join And Spectator System.
- Competitive Multiplayer For 2-16 Players Via Ad Hoc And Infrastructure Modes.
- Unlock Gear And Weapons, Earn Medals And Ribbons As You Complete Objectives, Either Offline Or By Teaming Up On-line.
- Communicate With Teammates Via Voice Chat.
- Continue The Action - Socom U.s. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 3 Has An Almost Limitless Combination Of Custom Missions, Gear, Weapons And Difficulty Settings.
- Team Focused - Socom U.s. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 3 Allows New Ways For Players To Interact, Expanding On The Team Orientated, Authentic, Military Action That The Socom U.s. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo Franchise Is Famous For.
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.|
|Game||SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||First-Person, Shooter||ESRB Descriptor||Blood, Language, Violence|
|Number of Players||1-16|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (7 reviews )