In SpongeBob's most crazy, creative adventure yet, be prepared to laugh your SquigglePants off as you tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than00 Nanogames set in six zany worlds. SpongeBob SquigglePants puts you in the driver's seat for a dizzying series of lightning-speed Nanogames, giving you mere seconds to finish one before moving right on to the next. Within this rapid-fire succession of challenges, SpongeBob SquigglePants exposes players to never-before-seen SpongeBob art styles from the Nickelodeon vault. SpongeBob SquigglePants also lets players digitally draw, paint, color and choose from dozens of SpongeBob-themed stamps, using the uDraw to create a masterpiece worthy of a place in Patchy's own collection of SpongeBob art, or their own refrigerator, thanks to the uDraw's exclusive ability to export art to the Wii's SD card slot. The entire game is hosted by SpongeBob's biggest fan, Patchy the Pirate, in a never-before-seen live action experience for an added level of under-the-sea silliness.
- Wacky Nanogames: Tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than00 Nanogame challenges, frantically timed for laugh-out-loud and fast-paced excitement.
- Splashin' SpongeBob Looks: Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six zany worlds.
- Patchy the Pirate Live! As the President of SpongeBob's fan club, he serves as a guide for the game in a never-before-seen live action experience adding hilarity and under the sea silliness.
- Endless Creativity: Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paints, palettes, stamps and art tools to create a masterpiece worthy of a place in Patchy's own collection of SpongeBob art, or your own refrigerator.
- SD-Card Support: uDraw capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork.
Item: SpongeBob SquigglePants
System: Nintendo Wii
ESRB: E - Everyone