The Biggest Loser Challenge (Wii)
Have your workout sessions and fun together in the The Biggest Loser Challenge game for Wii platform. There are four different environments that include around 125 exercises in this Wii game. The environments in this Fitness game include: The Biggest Loser Ranch, The Biggest Loser Gym, The Biggest Loser Yoga Area, and The Biggest Loser Boxing Ring. Apart from exercises, the The Biggest Loser Challenge game features The Biggest Loser Cookbook that has 50 recipes. If you want to work-out controller-free, you can do so as this Wii game gives you freedom of movement so that you just concentrate on the program. Get tips from the trainer Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels, who will motivate you to follow a fitness regime. For an advanced game play experience, choose the Wii balance board, a stability ball and more to play this Fitness game. Your whole family can participate by linking their profiles together to motivate each other.
Product Features & Details
- Freedom Of Movement: Players Can Elect To Workout Controller-free Allowing For Greater Focus On The Program.
- Create Your Own Avatar: In The New Game, Players Can Create And Customize Their Own Avatar And Watch As Their Body Transforms Both On And Off The Screen.
- Track Your Progress: Players Can Track Their Progress Through The Game’s Calendar, Which Displays A Recommended Routine For That Day, Challenges, Weigh-in Information, Along With Personalized Nutrition Information Such As Calories Burned And Calories Consumed. The Game Also Allows Players To Input Outside Activity So That It Counts Toward Their Overall Goal.
- Motivation: Players Will Be Provided Encouragement And Given Tips From Trainers Bob Harper And Jillian Michaels, As Well As Actress And Show Host Alison Sweeney And More Than 70 Former Contestants.
- Enhanced Gameplay Experience: For A More Intense Program, Players Can Choose To Workout Using The Wii Balance Board, A Stability Ball Or Resistance Bands. The Game Also Offers A Customized Workout Experience By Adjusting Its Level Of Difficulty Based On A Player’s Performance Throughout The Routine.
- Fun For The Whole Family: The Whole Family Can Participate In The Biggest Loser Challenge. Families Can Link Their Profiles Together To Congratulate Each Other For Accomplishments Or Help Motivate Members Who May Not Have Signed In For A Couple Of Days. The Game Also Allows A Player To Join In On Another Player’s Activity Without Interrupting The Game.
|Game||The Biggest Loser Challenge|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone|
|Genre||Simulation||ESRB Descriptor||No Descriptors|
5 out of 5 Recommend It! (26 reviews )