Tom Clancy's EndWar (Nintendo DS)
Tom Clancy's EndWar for Nintendo DS allows players to command an elite military force on the ground, in the air and on the seas during World War III. Take control of the elite U.S. Joint Strike Force, European Enforcers Corps or Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade and lead your faction to victory in three separate yet interwoven single-player campaigns. Each campaign includes over 30 battle scenarios taking place on real-world battlefields including Paris and London, and features increasingly challenging missions and objectives. Fight against a friend in tense two-player battles in any of the 100 ready-to-play scenarios or in your own custom-created missions.
Product Features & Details
- Turn-based Strategy With A Twist: Simultaneous Move And Attack Phases Make The Experience As Intense And Authentic As Real-time Strategy.
- Three Campaigns, One For Each Faction, With Increasingly Challenging Battle Scenarios And Objectives.
- Over 20 Units And Vehicles Per Faction Including Ground, Air And Naval Units. Units Gain Experience In Combat, Dramatically Improving Their Combat Performance.
- Two-player Versus Multiplayer Mode, Including Additional Missions Specifically Designed For Multiplayer Battles.
- Easy-to-pick-up Mission Editor: Create And Share Your Custom Battlefields And Battle Scenarios To Play Solo Or Against Another Player.
- Full Stylus Control On Nintendo Ds.
|Game||Tom Clancy's EndWar|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|
|Genre||Strategy, Turn Based, Turn-Based||ESRB Descriptor||Animated Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Violence|
|Number of Players||1-2|
3.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (9 reviews )