Wario: Master of Disguise (Nintendo DS)
Wario returns to his wicked ways after a long detour making insane games in WarioWare with this action/theft game. With the helpful advice of a mustachioed magic wand named Goodstyle, you'll soon learn how to use your DS stylus to draw specific designs on Wario to give him new costumes. Each costume- there are eight in all - gives him a unique ability! Use these unusual abilities to defeat enemies, solve puzzles and defeat bosses. Wario plans 10 heists, each presented as a TV episode, en route to the ultimate object d'larceny: an artifact that grants wishes! The rogue's road leads through a cruise ship, pyramid and seven more way-out destinations.
Product Features & Details
- Play Variations Of Eight Touch-controlled Minigames.
- Tons Of Unusual Collectibles (and If Wario Is About Anything, It'S Collecting.)
- Thief Wario, The First Disguise You Master, Can Jump High And Charge Through Enemies.
- Cosmic Wario Packs A Laser Gun And The Ability To Make Low-gravity Jumps.
- Arty Wario Put On Your Debonair Beret To Draw Blocks That Help You Activate Switches And Access Platforms. You Can Also Draw Warp Doors That Will Whisk You Back To Your Last Save Point.
- Captain Wario Rows Across Trackless Seas. The Upgrade Permits The Old Salt To Dive In A Submarine And Shoot Torpedoes.
- With Dragon Wario, Colored Blocks Disintegrate Before The Fearsome Fire Breaths And Toxic Belches That Wario Can Emit With This Saurian-skin Suit.
- Genius Wario Allows The Crafty One To Put On Super-duper High-tech Goggles That Can See Doors And Blocks Otherwise Invisible.
- The Electrifying Personality Of Sparky Wario Can Light Up Shadow-shrouded Areas And Shock Nearby Troublemakers.
- Float Up, Up And Away By Blowing Into The Ds Mic As Wicked Wario. Ww Plummets When You Stop Blowing, So Work On Your Deep-breathing Skills. It'S Good Practice Should You Ever Take Up Opera Singing, Meditation Or Being A Blowhard Politician.
|Game||Wario: Master of Disguise|
|ESRB Rating||E10+ - Everyone 10+|
|Genre||Action, Action, Adventure||ESRB Descriptor||Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence|
|Number of Players||1|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (24 reviews )