Wild ARMs XF (PSP)
The first PSP entry in the Western-themed RPG series. Set once again in the land of Falgaia, Wild Arms XF tells the story of Clarisa, a knight in the army of the peaceful kingdom of Elecius. The story begins when the queen is killed in what appears to be more than just an accident.
In place of the turn-based battles of the console games, Wild ARMs XF offers a unique strategy role-playing experience with a hex-based grid system producing more tactical positioning options, a large number of job classes allowing vast party customization, and a wide range of mission objectives
Product Features & Details
- Innovative Hex-based Battle Grid System Allows More Tactical Positioning Options, Such As Formation Arts And Combination Arts, As Opposed To The Traditional Square-based Battle Grid.
- One Of The Deepest Strategy Games On The Psp System With Over 60 Stages Containing A Wide Array Of Mission Objectives, As Well As Numerous Optional Battles.
- Almost Endless Party Customization With Over 20 Unique Job Classes To Choose From Such As Berserker, Elementalist, Grappler, Geomancer And Sacred Slayer.
- Extensive Material Creation Options To Create More Powerful Weapons, Spell Books And Armor By Combining Rare Materials Obtained By Sending Out Hired Mercenaries To Scavenge Throughout The World Of Filgaia.
- Us-exclusive Inclusion Of A Music Library Containing 20 Select Tracks From The Game Accessible Any Time From The Game Menu.
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Game||Wild ARMs XF|
|ESRB Rating||E10+ - Everyone 10+|
|Genre||RPG, Turn-Based||ESRB Descriptor||Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, Fantasy Violence, Language, Suggestive Themes|
|Number of Players||1|
4.5 out of 5 Recommend It! (3 reviews )